Sunday, October 23, 2011

Dueling bedrooms

Let's call this the ying and yang of master BR's.

First?
I love the masculine, clean look of this bedroom.


From the dark wood and walls, to the clear, streamlined lamps and silver frames.
And how great is that oversized mirror as a headboard!!
It makes the room look massive.
And I love how it reflects that great artwork on the opposite wall.

And here's the feminine counterpart...


I adore the contrast of that vintage crystal chandelier against the rugged brick wall.
Simple white linens and antique accents are just the icing on the cake.
Fab.

Which one's your favorite?
(Either way, sweet dreams are definitely happening in these beds.)

Disclaimer:  These photos are from my personal archives and I do not not know their source.
If you do, please let me know and I will correctly cite!

No comments:

Post a Comment