Friday, February 22, 2013

The Friday Five

I don't know why, but this week was especially exhausting for me.
Sooooo happy it's finally Friday!
(Even if it's snowing.)

1.
Fun.
Loving their latest...




2.
Make an ordinary supermarket floral arrangement extraordinary.
Easy, no?




3.
Colored skinny jeans
ala Target.
Cute and cheap.
(Because who really wants/needs to spend big bucks on such bold pants?!)






4.
Fab kitchen islands
The bigger, the better.





5.
Lullabies
Which ones do you sing to your child?
For whatever reason, Biscuit seems partial to Edelweiss, This Little Light of Mine, and You are My Sunshine. 
Here are some more lovely ideas, ala Cup of Jo.



And a few more links, just because...

Pretty necklace.

I think this might be the next new mascara I try.

I think I need some of this massage soap.

Darling idea for new mamas.

Ha!  This is exactly how I feel this week.


...TGIF, m'loves!

~images via Cup of Jo, Target, the hunted interior / photo by b~

No comments:

Post a Comment