Thursday, February 28, 2013

Homemade infant activities

Sometimes, I feel like I run out of creative ideas to keep Biscuit entertained (and exercised!) that do NOT involve flipping on the TV. (Yuck!)

Here are a couple great, easy ideas I came across
over at the blog "I Can Teach My Child".
Here are two of my favorites for an 11-month-old...

Peek-a-boo - a felt flap house!
Biscuit is obsessed with flaps.
Not to mention I just purchased a bunch of felt on sale at Michael's.
He could open and close them for hours on end.
Too cute with personal photos on the inside!
And what a great way to up-cycle wipes bags. :)
{HERE}


A crawling obstacle course!
The more pillows and tunnels, the better.
{HERE}


Fun, no?
What are some of your favorite ways to keep mobile babies entertained?

~images via i can teach my child~


No comments:

Post a Comment