Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wall paper love

Wall paper is bold.
And also a pain to put up...and take down.  I realize.
However, on a single wall or in a small space,
I think it looks awesome.

For example:  Laundry rooms.


Growing up, we had bright green wallpaper with farm animals
in our basement laundry room and I LOVED it.
And, I'm sorry, but when doing laundry all day long,
your psyche could use a little extra brightness and cheer.
(That chandelier sure adds a glamorous touch, too.)
Feel me?
Ditto could be said for small guest bathrooms.
Here are some of my favorite prints...
From the UK's Orla Kiely:


And our very own beloved Anthropologie:

 


What are your thoughts on wall paper?
Love it or hate it?

~Images via orla kiely and anthropologie~

(Disclaimer: Some of these photos were collected for my own home inspiration files and I do not know its source of origin.
If you know, please inform me & I will correctly cite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment