Sunday, August 14, 2011

Coldplay

Thought I'd share a little Coldplay loveliness from Lolla last weekend.

(BAM!! I just slapped myself in the face...
because there's only one thing I actually dislike more than Lollapalooza itself,
and that's idiots who continuously refer to it as "Lolla". Gag me.)


Coldplay is so stinkin' good live I can hardly stand it.
I could even tolerate being among the
annoying, drunk, bopping around like they're mid-tonic clonic seizure,
teenage crowd.
Seriously:
1.)  You are at a Coldplay concert. Why the mosh pit? Deadmau5 plays tomorrow.
2.)  Whatever happened to "It's 10 o'clock. Do you know where your children are?"  Fact:  I am going to have to heavily medicate myself with Valium during my children's teenage years.

Positives?
Live, outside, with the Chicago skyline as a backdrop? Unreal.


Not to mention I just love this song to pieces!!
Who doesn't want to "fix" someone and take away all their pain & struggles?!


Enjoy!

~Image via SayingImages & b~


No comments:

Post a Comment