Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bust a move


Well not exactly that kind of "bust".
Nor this one:


Today's accessory features the  bust.
Bust:  noun

1.
a sculptured, painted, drawn, or engraved representation of the upper part of the human figure, especially a portrait or sculpture showing only the head and shoulders of the subject.


 


I'm always looking for fun ways to accessorize the home.


Styled bookshelves! LOVE you.


It reminds me of all of our travel and all the awesome museums we've visited.
A little of bit of historic glam, if you will.
Look!  Here's my favorite one...
Alex the Great and Alex the Stinkiest inside the British Museum. ;)


Now I just need to "bust it" on over to Home Goods or the flee market 
to find me the perfect one!

~Images via Elements of Style~

No comments:

Post a Comment