Thursday, November 15, 2012

The name game

Reese Witherspoon recently named her baby boy Tennessee James.
Is that kinda rad?  Or kinda sad?
I can't decide.

Here were the top names for boys and girls in 2011...



I've heard great things about the book Baby Names Now.
Perhaps I'll have to check it out before we start working on baby numero dos! 


I'm always curious to hear others' favorite baby names as mine are often changing. 
Would you name your child an off-beat name?
Or, one that is on the "popular" list?
Or, after a family member?

I personally wouldn't want my child to go through school with 5 other Isabella's in their class, but that's just me.  I also like names that sound phonetically perfect with their last names.  (Must be the perfectionist in me!)

What do you think?

~image via social security & king royal design~

1 comment: