Friday, November 16, 2012

The Friday Five

It's  FRIDAY!!
Holla atcha girl.
I legitimately didn't think I'd make it this week.

Top 5 things I'm digging....ready, GO!

1.
Feel good beats.
It is the start of the weekend, after all, and Miike Snow hits the spot.




2.
More layers.
(Sorry, I just can't seem to help myself.)




3.
Josephsbrau Dunkelweizen
An amber, unfiltered wheat beer.
The Blue Moon of fall/winter, if you will.
Buy it at Trader Joe's!




4.
10-Minute Intense Full Body Crossfit Workout
{HERE}
About all I can muster in the realm of exercise these days,
but it at least it makes me sweat!




5.
Making Your Baby Laugh
{HERE}
Always a goal, but even more so when your little one is feeling sick or fussy!
Peek-a-boo, smiling, funny faces, & his favorite songs are sure-fire methods for us.
What are your secret to make your baby squeal with glee?




And a few more links, just for f-u-n...

150 stocking stuffers...in case you're an early planner like me!

Dark red lipstick looks great on everyone - proof {HERE}.

Free printable banners.  I'd like to make one for every occasion.

One of my favorite pics of B.O. - how cute are they?!

Another cookbook that's making me hungry.

Thinking about make this pumpkin crunch cake on Thanksgiving.

10 travel websites worth bookmarking.

Have a fantastic weekend, m'dears!

~images via refinery29.com, tumblr, athleta / photo by b~

No comments:

Post a Comment