Friday, September 25, 2015

The Friday Five

Happy Friday, m'loves!
And what a gorgeous one it is.
Here's what's good this week...

1.
I probably can't pronounce his name correctly (Gregory Alan Isokov), but this little tune popped up  on my Pandora feed the other day, and I absolutely love his peaceful melodies.




2.
vest with a dress
We all know it's easy to add in scarves during the transition to fall, but how about that herringbone vest?! What an adorable fall look.




3.
Pickles
'Tis the season to start pickling (if you haven't already).  We've done everything from standard cukes to more exciting green beans and beets.  Fun on sandwiches and salads...and even more so in a Bloody Mary.








4.
Rodan + Fields
I recently started using (and distributing) their skin care products and I am absolutely in love.  In just 2 weeks, my skin is more clear and smoother than ever.  (insert:  happy dance)




5.
23 Things I Wish I'd Known at 23
{HERE}
A pretty amazing list, I must say.
I think this one is my favorite, because it couldn't be more true:




And a few more fun links to get you to your weekend...

OMG these two guys are adorable.

The truth behind Instagram photos.  So great.

17 secret Google Chrome tricks.  (Worth reading!)

Saw this Asian beef recipe on The Chew last week, inspired by a dish at the famous (and delicious!) Vietnamese restaurant - The Slanted Door - located in the San Fran Ferry Building (favorite spot!).  Can't wait to test it out!

The best hair colors for this fall, in case you need a little inspiration.

Wish I'd seen this handy breastfeeding website the first time around...

Thoughts you have while watching HGTV's "House Hunters".  Amen!

And alas, one more hilarious bit before you go.
(I mean, if Donald Trump is doing it...)


Hope your first FALL weekend is fantastic!


~ images via twentiesgirlstyle.com, lambertslately.com & my domaine.com / photos by bits of breezy ~

No comments:

Post a Comment