Wednesday, September 16, 2015

anthro: new fall house & home collection

Some amazing new finds over at anthropologie!

This Astra chandelier is modern + glam.
I see it in a foyer or over a dining table.
More importantly, I see it in my house.
{HERE}




A Flokati hammock?!
My sun porch needs this.
{HERE}




These Windsor-inspired bar stools would add a fun pop of color to any white kitchen, no?
{HERE}




I might feel a little better about doing loads (and looooads) of laundry if these baskets were a part of the deal.
{HERE}




And lastly, a pair of these gorgeous copper + marble table lamps would look amazing flanking a master bed.  
{HERE}



Now if only these items cost a fraction of what they actually do.
Waaa-waaa.
A girl can dream...

~ images via anthropologie ~


No comments:

Post a Comment