Thursday, June 11, 2015

West Elm, Milwaukee style

Last week, I mentioned how ecstatic I am that West Elm has opened a store in Milwaukee's historic third ward.  Tuesday night, I had the pleasure of shopping after-hours at a special opening week event!  

Here are some of my favorites...
(I would actually like them to style my mid-century ranch from top to bottom.  Okay?  Thanks.)


Loving this mix of throw pillows, the light pendants,
the pops of color, and that couch!



Up to 30% off rugs!



This little cluster of light fixtures is like the glass equivalent
of Nelson bubble lamps and I am in love.



Adorable little mercury glass tea light votives!
How perfect for your summery evening tablescapes...



I'm not sure how, but I managed to escape
with only a throw pillow and hand towel.  
(Probably because I was shopping here moments before.)

They are so incredibly lucky to have such a gorgeous store space
(that natural light! swooning!)
in an ideal downtown location, just across from the Public Market.
When can I move in?


Check out their facebook page to claim a 15% off your entire purchase coupon through June 21st!
(Or, 20% off your entire purchase if you open a credit card.)

You're welcome.

~ photos by bits of breezy / image of votives via west elm ~

No comments:

Post a Comment