Friday, June 12, 2015

The Friday Five

Another crazy week of work,
each day followed by a busy domestic shift at home.
Woof.
I am le tired.
TGIF - here's what's good...

1.
Headed back to my hometown for a wedding weekend.
Driving with the huzz, this most likely equates to us listening to a lot of T-Swizzle.  (I know.  I KNOW.)
But even my kids like this one, so who am I to resist?




2. 
Summer is almost here!
Outdoor festivals + block parties!  Beach day!  Yard games!
Finally, some weather and activities that make us feel like never coming inside.




3.
BB creams.
Namely, this one by Dr. Jart+.
I think this one is technically a tinted moisturizer, but regardless, I love how soft and slightly glowing it leaves my skin.




4.
Downtown Dining Week
{HERE}
We chose Onesto - a "modern twist on Italian".  It was pretty good!
Though nothing beats a glass (or two) of good vino and al fresco dining.
Throw in your mom and mom-in-law for good company?  Winning!




5.
This sentiment:


Breathe, mama.
(sigh)
And don't forget to sneak moments for yourself,
not only to remain sane, but also to feel like your very best self -
for you and everyone that loves you!



A few more interesting links for you...

Speaking of downtown dining, here are the 14 best places to grab brunch in MKE.

I am a huge proponent of freshly ground and brewed drip coffee from local roasters, like Anodyne.  But, here's even more reason to ditch those K-cups.


How to spray perfume so it lasts.

A Judy Blume novel for adults?!  This probably needs to be read.

A marriage proposal measured in heartbeats.  Precious.

Wedding registry gifts you'll use 10 years later (and ones you won't).  Great list!

I'm getting a haircut today, and this thought couldn't be more accurate.
;)

Have a great weekend!

~ images via sephora, hospitalitydemocracy.com/onesto,  mrcloudmotivation@tumblr.com ~



No comments:

Post a Comment