Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Holiday treats

How is it already July?!?
Did June even happen?
I feel like the nice weather has finally just started around here.
I need to seriously get crackin' on my summer "to do" list!
(I will elaborate on what that entails at a later date.)

Thinking about making some of the following DIY tablescapes and treats
for this week's relaxing, patriotic holiday...

Both crafts involve mason jars (obvi.)
One is a beautiful, rustic votive holder (that your kids can help you create)...


...and the other, a simple utensil holder.
Festive handkerchief napkins in red and blue.
Then simply use the jar as your party glass!
Genius.


And most of the treats that are appealing to me involve summer berries...




Oh, and cake balls.
Because when is a cake ball ever bad?


YUM.

I will be sure to share anything worth your while.
What will you be grilling and chilling up this year?

~images via mynwnest.blogspot.com, lilyandcompany.wordpress.com, twopeasandtheirpod, insidebrucrewlife.com, foodvee, theberry.com, popestella.com~

No comments:

Post a Comment